w.E.L.c.O.m.E
w.E.L.c.O.m.E
w.E.L.c.O.m.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://abuzz4u.hooxs.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Room flood blocker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
====devdas====

Room flood blocker  Empty
PostSubject: Room flood blocker    Room flood blocker  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 am

DMIN AND OWNERS AUTO KICK ABUSER & FLOODERS ROOM.FLOOD.BLOCKER WITH ROOM CENSOR FLOOD WORDS AND U CAN CHANGE CLIENT VERSION. SETTINGS AS UNDER GO TO OPTOINS TOOLS SELECT ADVANCED BLOCKER OPTOIN SET THERE JUST 2 OPTOINS[]-> MARK ROOM CENSOR FLOOD CENSOR BLOCK FLOOD (;)kick;abuse;abuse;abuse;abuse;love;wink;abuse;abuse; JUST SET 2 OPTOIN 1 MARK ON ROOM CENSOR FLOOD 2ND CENSOR BLOCK FLOOD PUT THERE CHEP & ABUSE WORDS UR TAREGT ID THEN OK SAVE AND EXIT YOUR ROOM.FLOOD.BLOCKER AND OPEN AGAIN. []-> CHANGE CLIENT VERSIONC HANGE CLIENT VERSION WITH VERSION EDITOR FIRST GO TO TOOLS AND GO TO ADVANCED BLOCKER AND UNMARK ALL USE OFFICIAL VERSION AND SET YOUR VERSION INJB VERSION EDITOR CLIENTS AND USE WITH YOUR NAME VERSION ITS REALY TRUE ENJOY.HERE IS THE LINK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
kauboy

PostSubject: Re: Room flood blocker    Room flood blocker  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Thanx fr the share..Wink
Back to top Go down
joejoen

PostSubject: Re: Room flood blocker    Room flood blocker  I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room flood blocker    Room flood blocker  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room flood blocker
Page 1 of 1