w.E.L.c.O.m.E
w.E.L.c.O.m.E
w.E.L.c.O.m.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://abuzz4u.hooxs.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleep in room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
====devdas====

Sleep in room  Empty
PostSubject: Sleep in room    Sleep in room  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 am

Login with bombus+ or bombusmod with owner jid 1. First make your room empty 2. Now enter real room indian*girl*friendz 3. Now click on action of room and select configure room option 4. Uncheck PERSISTENT and send the configure (now leave the room) your real room will be deleted. << create another fake room with some special character i.e (åäàñöòüù)>>> 5. Now enter fake room indiän*girl*friendz (see the specail character ä in room name) 6. In action select configure room option and check PERSISTENT and sent the configure 7. Now enter real room Indian*girl*friendz 8. Hang ids there..... DONE
Back to top Go down
Masmondol

Sleep in room  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep in room    Sleep in room  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Thank
Back to top Go down
o-om

Sleep in room  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep in room    Sleep in room  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 pm

nycee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleep in room  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep in room    Sleep in room  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep in room
Page 1 of 1